Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
This role will cover full range of AR/AP/GL function which include transaction input, payment preparation, recording of collection, reconciliation of account and ageing monitoring for related companies in South East Asia and Australia.
Job Functions :
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for local agent and overseas agent.
- Monitor the contra account for agent and follow up on due amount.
- Post daily collection into system and match accurately.
- Prepare all payment and post into system correctly.
- Prepare and monitor monthly container deposit report.
- Monitor AR ageing and chase customer on due invoice
- Monitor AP ageing and further investigate on long outstanding.
- Prepare revenue report on weekly basis.
- Reply e-mail and attend to requests from operation, vendor and stakeholders.
- Problem solving for issues related with account payable and account receivable.
- Maintain the group administrative service agreement and ensure it is up to date.
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent and ensure statutory compliance.
- Liaise with banker or local authority when necessary.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Strong communication skills, business and financial acumen, a continuous improvement mindset and the ability to get things done.
- Someone with a logistics industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Need to be time flexible to support different time zone and work during weekend for specific assignment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to handle tight timeline and strong accounting knowledge is required.
- Candidate will be based in Shah Alam and need to travel overseas whenever necessary.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
Back to Job Vacancies