Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
- To support sales, operations and leadership teams on understanding and analysing pricing and market conditions in the freight and logistics industry.
- Ability to utilize industry insights and resources to design, develop and maintain solutions that improve overall customer profit margins and drive growth.
- Be the main point internally regarding pricing inquiries for all modes of transportation.
- Perform detail analysis and deliver pricing options to present for customer negotiation.
- To collaborate with management & teams, primarily sales and operations as well as to identify areas of opportunity to improve profitability for new and existing customers.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the cost analysis, LCL, FCL, airfreight project experience in the freight field is required for this position, preferably from logistics/freight industry.
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Excel for cost analysis numbers and word for process documentation and any tasks/projects assigned.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Must be self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates from MNC or Public Listed Company are encouraged to apply.
- Priority will be given to applicants who are able to report to work immediately.
Back to Job Vacancies