Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
- Responsible for the profitability of the Branch as well as to achieve the critical financial numbers.
- Ability to translate company business strategy to operation plan and execute to achieve the desirable outcome.
- Define strategy to manage the development of profitable revenue growth through developing existing customers and acquiring new customers.
- Fulfil and exceed customer expectations by providing the highest possible service quality to customers.
- Responsible for strong growth of the Branch and maximal utilization of business potential
- Ensure consistent achievement of operational standards to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for the financial results and the continuous supervision of the financial status including activities I the field of accounting, financial controlling and strategic planning of the Branch.
- Responsible for the standard operating procedure, structures, systems and adhere with management decisions.
- Manage productivity and profitability the day-to-day operations, quality of the services as well as development of skills manpower.
- Responsible for the supervision of personnel matters, with emphasis on staff training and career planning in cooperation with HR personnel.
Back to Job Vacancies