Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Implement effective recruitment, establish and apply effective retention strategies including career development, learning and work environment.
- Designing and reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers. Collaborate with hiring managers to identify future hiring needs.
- Prepare report on key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, source of hire, turnover rate and other reports as necessary.
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment eventsto source for candidates for specific job positions.
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Jobstreet, Linkedin) as well as advertise job openings on company’s careers page, job boards and internal circulation.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
- Conducting interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Interview candidates via phone, video and in-person.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers and coordinate with hiring managers and candidates for scheduling interview appointments.
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests to candidates.
- Assist and advise hiring managers on hiring procedure.
- Administration of all Letter of Offer.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
Back to Job Vacancies