Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Implement effective recruitment, establish and apply effective retention strategies including career development, learning and work environment.
- Prepare report on key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, source of hire, turnover rate and other reports as necessary.
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels.
- Manage the salary budget to ensure costs are within budget & provide accurate information to support annual operating plans and salary reviews.
- Ensuring all payroll transaction are processed efficiently and compliance with the statutory /regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely submission of statutory reports i.e.: EPF, SOCSO, EIS, income tax etc.
- Development, review and implementation of compensation and benefits policies & program.
- Develop, implement and monitor KPIs for all areas of responsibility and work with HODs to ensure that the KPIs are met and exceeded. Manage a performance appraisal system and to associate reward system.
- Develop the company’s yearly training program and evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs conducted by the company.
- Review, formulate, develop and implement Human Resource policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines to ensure compliances and effectiveness.
- Attend to all disciplinary issues, staff counselling & grievances, terminations and other employee related matters in compliance with labour laws.
- Any other ad-hoc duties to be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 Year(s) of professional HR Generalist working experience is required for this position. Ideally candidate from manufacturing/ transportation /logistic/ supply chain background. Minimum 3 years in HR managerial role.
- Required skill(s): Payroll (HR2000 Quick Pay), sound knowledge in Malaysia Labour Law and Industrial Relations Act.
- Extensive knowledge and solid experience in handling recruitment, payroll, compensation and employee relation & retention.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and adapt in working in a fast-paced work environment.
Back to Job Vacancies