Specialization: PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS|
About the role
- Assist Regional Head, Brand, Marketing & Comms in the development, management and implementation of PR & communication strategies to meet business goals.
- Planning and implementing the external and internal communications calendar.
- Be responsible for the talking points and writing of speeches, press releases and other content both ad-hoc and planned.
- Regional coordination of PR activities to meet regional communication objectives.
- Active management and implementation of communications calendar; internal and external.
- Media relations: build strong relationships with key media and key publishers. Stay abreast of special issues and campaigns planned by these media owners for opportunities to gain visibility.
- Assist Regional Head in researching data points for application to thought leadership articles, speeches, roundtable discussions, social media and web use.
- Plan and develop key talking points for speeches, press releases, webinars and conferences.
- Write speeches, press releases, articles and other content both ad-hoc and planned.
- A working knowledge of website and social media would be preferred.
Back to Job Vacancies