Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN
We are assisting our highly reputable Banking client to look for Senior Technical Engineer who specializes in Application & Infrastructure Support & Maintenance to join their team in Kuala Lumpur
KEY FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To manage, implement, support and maintain the various Maybank IB divisions’ Front and Middle Office systems and their interfaces in relation to the Company’s strategic initiatives to support the Business Sectors to achieve the Company’s goals and objectives.
2. To ensure the systems operate effectively to support internal and external users.
3. To support Manager as needed and assist in guiding, training and leading team members
Key Areas of responsibilities or accountabilities of the jobs:
- To support IT daily operations (Systems, Support, Infrastructure and Preventive Maintenance), ensure that systems availability are maintained.
- To check, troubleshoot, identify and resolve issues that arises in a timely manner
- Ensure proper documentation, coordination and communication between team members, end users, department users, project team members and vendors.
- Always work under the assumption of preventive and anticipative mode to achieve all systems availability of 99.9%
- Ensure the supported systems and their interface systems (internal / external) are integrated well and comply with company/regulatory policies and guidelines
- Meeting the project requirement and timeline besides ensuring the availability / stability of the existing operating systems.
- Meeting the front, middle and back office system changes / requirements by the Business / Capability Sectors within the timeframe guided by SLA.
- To work with outsource vendors in delivering the IT services to the business.
- Ensure that any audit issue arises is address timely
- Ensure that the systems’ exercise (yearly or half yearly) are executed and completed successfully as guided by company / regulatory policies / guideline.
- Comply with Change Management process and involve in project and change execution.
- To ensure full compliance on frameworks, guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advance Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Application & Infrastructure Support & Maintenance
- Knowledge in software development, network and infrastructure (an added advantage)
- Involve in project and change implementation
- Knowledge in support web and mobile application.
- Knowledge in banking or stock broking industry (an added advantage)
- Experience in installing and managing application in Windows server 2016/2019 and Linux (RHEL 8.x) environment
- Experience in installing and managing application such as .net, HTML 5, Java, MSMQ, MS clustering, Nifi, Apache Tomcat, Storm and IIS.
- Experience in MSSQL or MySQL databases.
- Experience in support web services/API integration, web and mobile technologies
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and good time management skills to meet tight dateline.
- Strong project documentation and communication skill
- Able to handle and assist in Trading Platform Support and Trading User Administration.
- Fosters accountability by establishing a commitment to achieving results by building a culture of accountability
- Resourceful and adaptable with positive attitude
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
Back to Job Vacancies