Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- The objective of the position is to support the superior in the monthly preparation of management and accounting reports.
- The incumbent will also assist the superior in the annual budget and quarterly forecast review process.
- Ensures that the company’s policies and standard operating procedures are strictly adhered to in order to meet the requirements of the internal audit procedures.
- Supervises the day-to-day routine operational work (eg data entries, reporting) and functions of the team who will be reporting to the incumbent to ensure orderly & prompt bookkeeping and transactions are booked in accordance to approved accounting standards.
- Oversee compliance matters and internal control system.
- Manages projects rolled out by global/regional.
- The incumbent is also required to support internal customers in the provision of services on accounting matters, as well as external customers, such as auditors, tax agents, secretaries and customers.
- A hands-on person and able to coach, support and lead the whole team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and timely reporting to regional.
- Provide assistance to Singapore as and when required.
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 12 years of total experience with 5-year experience in managing a team.
- Experience in managing full spectrum of finance function.
- Experience in ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Candidates with solid commercial experience (in MNC) are preferred. Commercial experience will refer to finance operational ie month end closing. Those from MNCs are able to relate to meeting tight deadlines by regional/global office.
- Audit experience would be an added advantage.
Back to Job Vacancies