Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- In charge of controlling functions for AP and payments to ensure compliance with SOP for the transactional finance tasks performed by Share Service Centre.
- Preparing monthly cash flow projection and monitoring company’s cash flow.
- Handling all bank related matters and liaise with banks.
- Credit control and follow up on overdue balances.
- Process sales invoices and delivery notes.
- Involve in month end closing activities and reporting.
- Preparation of various reports and analysis.
- Assist in budget and forecasting.
- Handle any ad-hoc assignment as and when required by the Management.
- Possess Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent with 2nd Class Upper or CGPA of 3.0 and above.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in a fast pace work environment is preferred.
- Good command of written & spoken English.
- Well versed in computer applications mainly Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP system would be an added advantage.
- Must be meticulous with good analytical skills.
- Fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Chinese female candidates preferred.
- Possess own transport.
Interested applicants can apply online or send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
Back to Job Vacancies