Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Assist in all aspects of human resources management which includes compensation & benefits, manpower planning and recruitment, training & development and performance management.
- Able to handle employee relation issues.
- Ensure payroll processes are carried out timely and accurately.
- Assist in on-boarding process of new recruits including induction and assimilation into the organization.
- Involvement in continuous HR policies and regulations improvement and implementation.
- Involvement in budgeting process for HR.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating of various Company activities.
- Prepare periodical and ad-hoc reports accurately as required.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a HR generalist.
- Must have experience handling SAP.
- A team player with exceptional people skills.
- Must have good analytical skills. Provide transcript of degree and SPM certificate.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Independent, meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines.
Back to Job Vacancies