Specialization: PROPERTY OR REAL ESTATE|
- Report directly to the CEO of the company
- Must take ownership of project and must be able to handle the project planning, authority approval, project implementation, contract administration and project costing.
- Able to work closely with the relevant Sabah authorities to secure Development Plan, Land Zoning Plan, Land Conversion, Building Plan and other infrastructure plan approvals.
- Must be resourceful, having critical problem solving skills and be independent to solve all property development and construction problems to achieve CEO`s set target dateline and objective.
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables
- Predict resources needed to complete project
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
- Draft and submit budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Manage costs in order to meet budget
- Provide direction over contracts and subcontracts
- Manage construction schedule and activities
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes
- Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and subcontractors and delivers project progress report
- Order necessary supplies, tools and equipment
- Plan all phases of the construction from initiation to completion.
- Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in the related field and at least 5 years at managerial level with property development company
- Sound knowledge of construction QA/QC specification and statutory requirements.
- Independent, self-starter, proactive, technically competent and team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good rapport with local authorities.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficiency in computer, AutoCAD and good presentation skills.
- Willing to travel West Malaysia (HQ) for meetings.
Back to Job Vacancies