Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Oversee 3rd party employment contract employees are attended too and ensure accuracy and timeliness of vendor payments and invoices.
- Screen and select candidates by assessing both their previous experience and technical capabilities against company cultures and vision.
- Ability to identify suitable candidates through database searches, Internet & media job postings, target searches and by being resourceful.
- Manage full cycle recruitment and talent acquisition process for assigned positions, including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job posting, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview & assessment strategy, salary recommendation and offer process.
- Provide positive and efficient engagement for every candidate from the first touchpoint of interview until the end of the recruitment process.
- Accountable for Talent Acquisition inclusive of recruitment roles up to Head (HRL17)
- Partner with hiring managers to consult, support and deliver day-to-day recruitment needs.
- Take ownership and steer the successful implementation of the selection process of external talents and build an organizational critical talent pipeline incongruence to business needs.
- Responsible to deliver successful talent acquisition solutions for Group level and prove cost-savings initiative.
- Manage the full talent acquisition lifecycle and involve actively in talent acquisition initiatives e.g. Internship Programs including screening, interviewing, candidate management, offer management and onboard arrangement.
- Source and attract candidates through suitable and effective hiring channels such as online LinkedIn, Jobstreet, WOBB, offline and employee referral programme.
- First point of escalation for regional recruitment.
- Spear-head onboarding programme.
- Manage third-party vendors for provision of external manpower resources.
- Champion HR Digitalization process in ensuring the end-to-end digital recruitment process is implemented.
- Review talent acquisition policies, processes, activities and programs to support the talent acquisition funnel and KPIs.
- Actively work towards building a diversified and qualified team to support the organization.
- Establish professional relationships with all stakeholders to execute recruiting plans.
- Organize and attend job fairs as well as recruitment events.
Back to Job Vacancies