Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
- Sourcing projects including tendering, negotiations, and selection of suppliers that deliver the targeted business results.
- Understanding the business and commercials and the associated supply markets and demand characteristics and contract requirements.
- Manage stakeholders and ensure timely preparation of reports for Procurement Tender Committees.
- Conducts the supply market analysis to evaluate supplier capabilities, assess potential risk areas, and identify feasible new suppliers to create competition to reduce cost and assure supply.
- Bachelor with a minimum of 5 to 8 years’ experience in procurement.
- Background in the mobile telecommunication industry.
- Must have experience in the procurement process, including Source to Contract, Procure to Pay, and Spend Analytics.
- Understand Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) principles.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills.
Back to Job Vacancies