Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
- Communicate with Japanese companies, Malaysian companies and designated outsourcing companies, and compile necessary data for program operations.
- Assist in holding online and physical business matching between Malaysian and Japanese companies in the F&B industry.
- Handle, check, keep track and record stock of Japanese food samples for trade shows and assist in simple preparation/cooking/serving of food samples for tasting by potential buyers at trade shows.
- Compile information, edit and translate documents (Japanese-English) such as event flyer, EDM and so on by using PPT, Excel and Word.
- Join online business meetings facilitated by the designated outsourcing company, take note and report any issues observed to superior, and take meeting memo.
- Search and compile list of Malaysian companies which may be new potential F&B buyers for Japanese companies.
- Assist in collecting statistical data / information / news articles related to F&B industry.
- Miscellaneous affairs
- Experience at F&B industry and/or B2B matching a plus
- Business-level fluency in English and Japanese
- Ability to work independently and a good team player
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with accuracy and meet deadlines
- Pleasant personality with the ability to communicate in an appropriate manner
- Monday – Friday
- 08:30 – 16:30 (Lunch break from 12:30 – 13:30)
- Working overtime occasionally in busy season
Back to Job Vacancies