Accounts OfficerLocation: Tebrau Iv
|Job ID: TEK10|
Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
• Responsible for Fixed Asset related tasks from capital expenditure applications to monthly closing of Fixed Asset modules, including Fixed Asset reporting.
• Responsible for data entry of invoices on weekly basis
• Responsible for processing of weekly & ad-hoc payments
• Responsible for employees’ petty cash
• Preparation of monthly reporting, for eg. inventory reports, indirect purchases reports, AP & AR Aging, Interco Movements, financial reports related & etc.
• Handling of monthly jobs such as issuance of debit / credit notes, payment vouchers and other correspondence matters
• Responsible for related month end closing processes
• Perform monthly physical stock-count
• Liaise with bankers on banking related matters
• Liaise with external auditors on audit related matters
• Assisting immediate superior in accounting activities as and when needs arise
• Candidate must possess at least a LCCI Higher / Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
• Preferably with 2 year(s) of related working experience in manufacturing environment.
• Responsible, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, ability to work independently & a good team player.
• Must be able to conform to the tight reporting deadlines
• Experience in SAP system preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies