Logistics OfficerLocation: Tebrau
|Job ID: TEK11|
Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
I. Functional description (goal and purpose of the job)
1. To plan, monitor and expedite materials, ensuring production schedule can be met timely and efficiently.
2. To plan, schedule and expedite production planning, scheduling and control operations to achieve production goals and meet delivery date commitments.
II. Tasks description (tasks performed by employee)
1. To confirm and comply to customer orders requirement in order to provide customer satisfaction.
2. To organize and coordinate detailed scheduling, machine loading, material preparation and systematic production orders release of orders to the production line to ensure prompt loading.
3. To maintain surveillance over orders as well as manufacturing status and when needed, initiate the necessary steps to maintain conformity to schedules.
4. To forecast, plan and order finished goods from XG to fulfill customers order requirement.
5. To communicate with relevant departments on resolving customer demand issues, delivery and quality.
6. To liaise closely with R&D, Purchasing and production on material replacement and BOM update to ensure smooth and uninterrupted phase-in.
7. To plan, maintain finished goods quantity at optimum level and monitor them to prevent obsolescence
8. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time.
III. Authorities (permissions, based on tasks performance)
• Logistics functions related to sales orders and material planning
IV. Required education; knowledge and skills
• Diploma/Degree in Business Administration / Any Discipline
• 2-3 years in Manufacturing Environment
• SAP Knowledge preferred / Microsoft (Excel/Word)
• Able to communicate efficiently in both English and Mandarin (spoken and written)
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies