Specialization: ENGINEERING MECHANICAL OR AUTOMOTIVE|
- Install/Control new work/method state of the art processes to achieve optimum production capacity/capability & saving/ratio.
- Develop new automation concepts/methods with vendors to optimize productivity and processes.
- Support of product development with the development, production and introduction of new process/equipment, state of the art technology, into production.
- Coordinate tasks in engineering projects and follow-up schedule and project results.
- Ensure productivity of new processes (OEE>85%) and process quality (Cpk >1.67)
- Find ratio potential over new technology and realize in line with Budget.
- Create machine documentation for new processes and support Work Instructions according to Milestone procedures and guidelines.
- Guide and handover to Production / User departments, new processes / machines for SAT and final release.
- Responsible to ensure the enforcement and control of 5s, Safety and environmental protection in the respective area.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time.
Back to Job Vacancies