Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
- To confirm and comply to customer orders requirement in order to provide customer satisfaction.
- To organize and coordinate detailed scheduling, machine loading, material preparation and systematic production orders release of orders to the production line to ensure prompt loading.
- To maintain surveillance over orders as well as manufacturing status and when needed, initiate the necessary steps to maintain conformity to schedules.
- To forecast, plan and order finished goods from XG to fulfill customers order requirement.
- To communicate with relevant departments on resolving customer demand issues, delivery and quality.
- To liaise closely with R&D, Purchasing and production on material replacement and BOM update to ensure smooth and uninterrupted phase-in.
- To plan, maintain finished goods quantity at optimum level and monitor them to prevent obsolescence
Back to Job Vacancies