Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Assisting the Senior Manager in overseeing, managing and coordinating of day-to-day JB related, majoring in Controlling – Costing, Inventory, Scrap, Fixed Assets, related issues; and Finance - Treasury, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and Taxation in order to ensure smooth operation in Finance & Controlling department.
- Create and maintain SAP product costing and analyze SAP cost variances.
- Review bills of materials (BOM), routing and collaborate with relevant departments to gather necessary input for cost estimation.
- Responsible for the process of annual standard cost calculations including establishing, monitoring and analyzing of accurate standard costs.
- Prepare cost information to business with various assumptions provided by R&D department to Product Marketing for pricing decisions.
- Prepare and analyze the product profitability for each product and work together with R&D department to improve the product profitability.
- Responsible for inventory & scrap related reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for co-ordination & involvement of the annual stocktaking & monthly cycle counts with analysis & reconciliations of variances.
- Review, implement and control of process flow & procedures to ensure its compliancy to the Group & Company’s policy and its effectiveness.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors and all level of staff in respect of all related responsibilities.
Back to Job Vacancies