Maintenance EngineerLocation: Johor Bahru, Johor
|Job ID: TEK27|
Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRONICS OR COMMUNICATION|
1. Responsible to maintain all production machinery and equipment’s & initiate upgradation in line for obsolete items to support operational requirements.
2. To work closely with production to diagnose problems and customize solutions to reduce downtime, cost and maximize productivity.
3. Interface with the equipment supply base to have key resources at our suppliers to assist in equipment problem solving when required.
4. Perform backup plan of production automated machineries software, hardware and spare part management.
5. Ensure spare parts minimum quantity control and also liaise with supplier for ordering essential items thru purchasing & also supporting PU for technical advice.
6. Monitor the completion of maintenance tasks and ensure good performance and record on ISPRO NG system.
7. Responsible to maintain production machinery/equipment in good condition to support operation requirements.
8. Key user for ISPRONG Maintenance management software and upkeep of all related documentation.
10. Responsible for ensuring identification and maintenance of the minimum stock level for critical spare parts to ensure smooth operations.
11. To periodically assess maintenance performance using ISPRONG Maintenance Management system, analyze and improve equipment maintenance procedures, update documents and ensure effective implementation of the revised procedure in consultation with Maintenance Manager.
12. Publish maintenance performance for all Plant equipment on weekly basis for analysis and system improvement.
13. Responsible for maintenance all Equipment documentation, documentation pertaining to IATF 16949 related documentation and to ensure Zero NC during Audits.
14. Subject Matter Expert for all Electrical & Electronic equipment and adapt engineering techniques to improve performance, reduce downtime and maintenance cost and work towards Zero Downtime of critical equipment.
15. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior as demanded such as Digitalization
drives, Industry 4.0 and OEE improvement projects such as SMED, Kaizen, SGA for plant
equipment, 5s, Safety and environmental protection in the respective area.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies