Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRICAL
- Responsible for process technology management to ensure that factors affecting product quality are controlled and managed, and continuously improve product technology level.
- Set up production processes and quality control methods and formulate relevant work instructions and parameters specification tables.
- Inspect and supervise the implementation of the production process, and order rectification of production behaviours that do not meet the proceed standards.
- Analyse and improve the quality of product in terms of yield, scrap and continuously carry out improvement projects to achieve long term goals.
- Responsible for product and process quality control, risk assessment of non-conforming products, implement correction and preventive measures, and verify the effectiveness after implementation.
- Cooperate with relevant departments to carry out raw material assessment and certification, supplier evaluation, new equipment process release.
- Verification of product and process during introduction of new products and continuous improvement after mass production.
- Analysis of the causes of customer feedback and complaints, formulate improvement measures and ensure it is effectively implemented (including internal BAR failure).
- Create and update PFMEA, Control Plan, Process Flow, and WI (Work Instruction).
- Responsible to ensure the enforcement and control of 5s, Safety and environmental protection in the respective area.
- Other relevant task assigned by superior from time to time.
- At least Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics/Mechanical/Manufacturing/Instrumentation & Control).
- Minimum 2 years in Manufacturing environment preferably with Automation customer.
- Strong analytical skill to troubleshoot and identify root cause of failure accurately.
- Always inquisitive, goof teamwork and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS office is a must.
- If necessary, have the authority to stop production in the event of quality issues.
- Knowledge in EPCOS Purchasing System (PR and BNE requisition).
- Knowledge in SAP system.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Tebrau, Johor Bharu.
Back to Job Vacancies