Senior HVC Production SupervisorLocation: Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau
|Job ID: TEK5|
Specialization: ENGINEERING MECHANICAL OR AUTOMOTIVE|
I. Functional description (goal and purpose of the job)
1. To ensure no deviation and disciplinary problem at production.
2. To ensure production strictly follow WI.
3. To cooperate with R&D and Engineering department on product/process evaluation.
4. To ensure production output must achieve product specification/quality requirement.
II. Tasks description (tasks performed by employee)
1. To plan and execute production activities to meet delivery schedule.
2. To assist manager in line trouble-shooting and part failure analysis.
3. To provide effective production flow and training to operators/technicians.
4. To monitor quality & output performance to achieve set targets/yield.
5. To control material inventory & ensure smooth run of production.
6. To control machine spare part/tooling inventory with Technician/Engineering.
6. To ensure company policies are strictly adhere by all subordinates .
7. To maintain good line moral and instills discipline among subordinates.
8. Responsible to ensure the enforcement and control of 5s, Safety and environmental protection in the respective area.
9. Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time.
III. Authorities (permissions, based on tasks performance)
• If necessary, have the authority to stop production if any quality issue arise.
• SAP system
IV. Required education; knowledges and skills
• Certificate / Diploma in Engineering/Manufacturing (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic/Mechanical)
• 3 years in manufacturing environment
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies