Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
- To plan the customer order and arrange the schedule in order to meet customer demand with no delay.
- To monitor and follow up on the customer order status.
- To verify with frontline on the availability of transport to avoid truck shortage problem from occurring.
- To maintain the quality of customer service by answer customer inquiries in a good manner.
- To liaise with the government agencies to ensure the deliveries are made.
- To plan, organize, and manage company resources (truck, equipment, manpower, and inventory) allocation in order to maximize trucks utilization.
- To manage, motivate, develop and lead operation team and drivers in a manner that cultivates a positive, proactive, cost-conscious, and healthy working culture.
- Possess at least SPM/Professional/Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Good in time management (Speed of planning, organization, and problem-solving).
- Min 4-5 years experiences in logistics/freight forwarding/shipping industry.
- Position report to: Director; with leading a team of 5 subordinates
- Salary range: Open to discussion, depending on candidates’ experience, suitability, and current earning
- Working day / hours: 5.5days/week (Mon-Fri: 8:30am-6:00pm, Sat: 8:30am-1:00pm)
- Other benefits: Outpatient medical coverage, Group insurance coverage, Annual leave, Daily meal subsidy, all PH entitled for Johor state and national.
Back to Job Vacancies