Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRONICS OR COMMUNICATION|
- Electronic hardware design (MCU) & software coding in C.
- Provide technical input and requirement for new product development.
- Develop product firmware and conduct software testing.
- Firmware test, verification, and analyse testing data.
- Support to field commissioning and installation of new product on customer sites.
- Troubleshooting on technical issue arise from customers with regards to company products.
- Documentation & report writing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 yrs of relevant working experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience in electronic circuits / MCU hardware design / software coding in C would be an advantage
- 5 working days/week, Mon-Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Willing to work at Woodlands, Singapore
- Salary is negotiable base on experiences & suitability.
- Annual leave, individual performance bonus, sick leave, medical & dental claims, company insurance, etc.
Back to Job Vacancies