Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
- Set up a local market team, lead the team to do a good job in market development in the respective country, develop business through channel cooperation, online and offline lectures.
- Responsible for the introduction and maintenance of key cooperation resources for the US and Hong Kong stock securities business in respective country, including but not limited to vertical financial institutions, financial social media celebrities, US and Hong Kong listed companies.
- Regularly conduct market competition research.
- Work closely with regional Client Services Teams within the group to increase activation and conversation rate for account opening.
- Reach out to clients to ensure customer experience is positive, promote new features and ongoing promotion.
- Reach out to exited clients to promote new features and service offerings to re-onboard them.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any field, more than 3 years of experience in marketing/business development in the financial industry, and at least 2 years of experience in marketing / business team management / investment industry.
- Familiar with financial products like equities, funds, and services.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Expected to work closely with overseas office in China, Hong Kong and Singapore hence proficiency in Mandarin and English will be an added plus.
- There are relatively successful market development cases in the past, and have excellent business development, resource integration, and team management capabilities.
- Possess a pioneering spirit, be proactive, goal-oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility, and can accept the form of multinational teamwork.
Back to Job Vacancies