Specialization: SALES CORPORATE|
Sales Administration – Executive
- Purpose takes the lead in developing, enhancing and growing strategic sales channels in Malaysia market
- Research accounts and emerging industries / market channels and distribution trends to influence sales strategies and make recommendations that can lead to long-term business advantage.
- Promote and monitor sustainable growth in the distribution coverage of the Bridgestone Family Channel store network.
- Facilitate and encourage sharing of best practices in retail store operations, design and development.
- Effectively communicate and interact externally with channel and partner organizations and coordinate internally with RHO to drive strategic business initiatives across the region.
- Look for opportunities to identify best practices and standardize pricing & promotion structures.
- Prepare reports detailing sales initiatives, MOM & YOY performance, regularly and as required.
- Collect, compile, and analyze sales figures and present these findings to management.
- Ad-hoc assignment.
- Minimum Diploma of any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience.
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Data Analytics & Reporting etc.
- Salary shall commensurate with number of years in experiences.
- Group Insurance
- Medical coverage (medical, optical, annual health screening, dental),
- Company mobile line
- 5 days work week/ 8.30am to 5.30pm
Back to Job Vacancies