Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Review Project/Capital Purchase Requisition.
- Set up and maintain capital project and project structure in ERP.
- Perform fixed asset accrual in accordance with the fixed asset accrual policy.
- Review CIP projects with project managers to ensure CIP projects are placed in service timely. Ensure appropriate documentation is completed for asset activation.
- Perform asset tagging.
- Record asset retirement and ensure appropriate documentation is completed and the approval is obtained per the SOA.
- Record intercompany asset transfer and ensure appropriate documentation is completed.
- Record impairment and ensure appropriate documentation is completed and approval is obtained.
- Run monthly depreciation and perform depreciation analysis.
- Prepare monthly fixed asset reconciliation reports (fixed asset roll forward and fixed asset accrual) and back up supporting file for monthly close package.
- Liaise with auditors and provide information requested by Tax and FP&A team.
- Ensure fixed asset controls and processes are compliance with SOX.
- Coordinate with asset owners to ensure fixed asset verification is completed timely (Bi-annual).
- Perform fixed asset physical count every 2 years and reconcile the count list to the fixed asset sub ledger.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Travel is required when necessary to support shared services center activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA , MICPA or CPA is an advantage.
- At least 1 - 5 years of relevant work experience in Fixed Asset.
- Experience in using SAP/Oracle.
- Able to speak in Mandarin will have added advantage.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Penang.
Back to Job Vacancies