Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
Basic Job Functions:
Primary responsibility is to function as Oracle ERP FICO support team to review and troubleshoot incidents generated from internal business users within IT SLA. Serve as the primary analyst to design, configure, test and roll-out application enhancements. Participate in projects and perform other functions as needed.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and document business requirements
- Provide functional support for Finance Applications related projects and enhancements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to digitize or automate business processes
- End user training
- Configure, test, support and maintain Oracle Finance ERP Modules
- Familiarity with Oracle project methodology
- To act as main IT Finance key contact for Finance users with issues, queries, and enhancement request
- Able to work independently to find solutions through research or liaising with other external parties
- Conform and adhere to Corporate IT policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Escalate incidents and problems, as necessary, to the appropriate team or vendor, while actively retaining ownership of the incident on behalf of the customer.
- Provide timely guidance and communication to users on issue resolution which meet or exceed support SLA
- Participate in Regional and Global Specific application projects, as project team members.
- Role includes perform “As-Is” analysis, user requirements gathering, design “To-Be” processes, perform solution definitions, build/configure/test the ERP solution, train personnel and perform application roll-outs across the business users.
- Review project deliverables and ensure quality. Ensure that the project develops sufficient documented knowledge capital to ensure that Business/MIS can perform future support, maintenance and enhancements.
- Help with regular reviews and analysis of Problem Management data to highlight causes of frequent or high impact failures and suggest preventative action.
- 5+ years of ERP working experiences in Oracle ERP or EPM
- Working Experience in Financial Forecasting, Consolidation or Production Planning in manufacturing environment is added advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or Business related discipline or Information Technology/Systems, or Computer Science
- One full lifecycle implementation experience with Oracle ERP
- Proven knowledge of Oracle ERP or EPM
- Proven project management skills with budget and time-lines accomplished.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Experience with multi-national corporate culture.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Independent and self motivated
- Oracle Certification in Financial or Costing management is a plus
- Strong business analysis and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to intepret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to run stakeholder meetings
Back to Job Vacancies