Specialization: ENGINEERING OTHERS|
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manage the development and continuous improvement of the robust solar module manufacturing processes in a cost efficient manner.
- Partner with global manufacturing solution development team to drive module performance, efficiency, reliability, throughput and yield roadmaps.
- Drives and enforce the systematic use of statistical methods for process and device characterization, experiments and optimization
- Oversee the handling of module data regarding module reliability, conversion efficiency, and other key performance characteristics
- Present project and program status reports
- Interface with other Company and customer representatives as required
- Ensure adherence to all safety and environmental procedures and housekeeping standards
- Maintain effective communication levels and fosters team building
- Assist in the development of the department and project budgets (including cost projections) and ensures adherence to the same
- Maintain department staffing levels, serve as a mentor/coach, and train and develop new and existing subordinates
- Measure staff performance and make compensation recommendations or address performance issues as necessary
- BS (MS or PhD preferred), majoring in engineering, physics or similar technical discipline
- Demonstrated ability to manage engineers, set-up goals and objectives and motivate others to accomplish desired results
- Ability to coordinate activities between various engineering and operations groups. Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven history of developing of new technologies and processes for PV or semiconductor devices.
- Good understanding of characterization techniques, solid state device physics, processing equipment and technologies involved in the manufacturing of PV or semiconductor devices.
- Understanding of continuous improvement/quality tools, Robust Engineering / Design of Experiments, SPC, 6 Sigma and FMEA
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments and deliver results; highly energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to develop, plan and manage complex and multidisciplinary projects, assess technological risk, scopes and timelines.
- Ability to handle complex data, summarize and communicate results effectively
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge level of computer applications, including MS Office software
Back to Job Vacancies