Specialization: BANKING OR FINANCIAL SERVICES|
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Handle intercompany in global transactions, accounting, confirmation, and reconciliation.
- Perform month end consolidation process for reporting purposes.
- Responsible for day-to-day functions of intercompany account, such as create intercompany invoice, transactions, and journal entries.
- Perform month end close process by ensuring proper cut-off, reconciling accounts, and analysing changes in the balance sheet.
- Monitor intercompany aging, analyse intercompany balance and coordination intercompany settlement.
- Performing analysis of certain income statement accounts.
- Analyse and search for unrecorded liabilities.
- Assist in processes and system improvement in response to business needs.
- Support department goals and key performance indicators.
- Assist on audit requests when required.
- Ensure compliance with various Sarbanes-Oxley internal controls.
- Work with counterparts to ensure consistency among processes.
- Support operation in term of data feed requirement.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Gurney paragon, Penang.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in an accounting firm.
- Minimum BS/BA in Finance or Accounting.
- Professional qualification such as CPA and CA.
- Aptitude for learning & utilizing systems.
- Need to be hands-on.
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment.
- Good analytical mindset.
- Team player.
- Preferable with local GAAP knowledge.
- Proficient on MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and etc.
- Knowledgeable in any major ERP systems, ie SAP and Oracle.
Back to Job Vacancies