Senior Accountant - Transaction (Account Receivable)Location: Kedah
|Job ID: TSR19|
Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
Basic Job Function:
• Responsible for day-to-day functions of Accounts Receivable (billing and collection).
• Perform Month End Close and Controls.
• Create customer AR invoices, debit and credit memos as per requested.
• Work closely with IT team to fix billing issues when occur.
• Reconcile and customer cash receipts based upon remittance instructions.
• Review payment discrepancies and work closely with Fulfillment team to resolve disputes.
• Monitor accounts receivable aging and follow up on collection.
• Verify contract details for module customers such as Average Selling Price , Incoterms, Delivery Schedule, Down payment clause.
• Ensure accounting entries are accurately reflected in SAP/ERP System in accordance to the contracts and change orders.
• Prepare monthly revenue report.
• Perform monthly revenue accruals for shipments with DAP/DDP incoterms.
• Tracking of in transit shipments.
• Perform down payment/deferred revenue accruals when needed.
• Support monthly accounts receivable and down payment/deferred revenue reconciliation and all closing processes as assigned.
• Provide backup and assist others with workload when necessary.
• Support department goals and key performance indicators.
• Assist on audit requests when required.
• Experience in leading a small team.
Education & Experience:
• Degree or professional qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business with accounting knowledge.
• 5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable or Audit or Accounting Related.
• Experience in SAP/ Oracle will be an added advantage.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies