Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
We are representing our established client is looking for Network Engineer to join their team in Cyberjaya
This role is responsible to provide post-sales functions related to Network infrastructure for sales team. Work on a daily basis with customers (internal and external) or business partners to provide consultation, installation, commissioning, fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance service on most range of networking, system and peripheral products. To become
familiar with various diagnostic tools and utilities used in network and system support and maintenance.
- Identify causes of network equipment breakdown using test equipment and diagnostic aids and take remedial action for it.
- Onsite support, installation, configuration, planning, and design for networking equipment.
- Assist project manager in project plan and implementation timeline.
- Act as project lead for small scale projects.
- Provide advice and guide customer on the best solution for their requirement.
- Provide day-to-day support for network devices; mainly voice, security, infra, AP, routing and switching.
- Maintain a productive and harmonious relationship with the customer and internally in order to enhance Company's image.
- Assist with incident report and maintaining project documentation/configuration.
- Act as the contact point for customer during breakdown and update customer on the progress in a timely manner.
- Ensure all technical information for customer are up-to-date.
- Observe and abide by company ISO9001 quality procedures and processes in delivery, services, and support to customer.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields with 3-5 years related working experience.
- Must possess CCNP or higher certification.
- Strong knowledge in multi-vendor networking & security product in administration and configuration including TCP/IP, Routing protocols.
- Must be experienced in managing network devices, eg. Routers, Switches, Wireless, Security (Firewall, IPS & etc).
- Strong knowledge in WAN, LAN (Campus & Data Centre), Wireless design, implementation and Management.
- Understand and proficient with knowledge of network related technology will be preferred if already has implementation experiences eg: DHCP, DNS, IPAM (DDI), Server Load balancer/Global server
- Load balancer, Proxy / IAM, IP Telephony, WAN Optimization, SD-WAN, SDN & etc.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, team player, matured, self-motivated, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills.
Back to Job Vacancies