Quality EngineerLocation: Singapore
|Job ID: TW2|
Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
Quality Engineer JD:
· Responsible for performing the quality assurance work in the company · Responsible for directing and supervising WIP and final inspections · Responsible for handling and approving First Article Submissions · Understanding and ensuring compliance with customer’s requirements · Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and continually improve quality standards.
· Resolving of the Quality issues with internal and external parties.
· Responsible for supervising and maintaining calibration of measuring equipment · Reviewing of the non-conformances & approve disposition actions.
· Responsible for creating 8D reports.
· Responsible for providing periodical quality review and trainings · Responsible for involving in First Article Product and process development · Responsible for assisting in maintaining ISO System, reports, follow-up and closure
· Min 3-5 years experience in Precision/Semiconductor or other relevant disciplines · Experience with hands-on quality check of precision parts required (i.e. familiar with different types of measuring equipments) · Experience with ISO systems and management preferred
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies