Software Application EngineerLocation: Ayer Keroh, Melaka
|Job ID: UHO11|
Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRONICS OR COMMUNICATION|
• Generate the equipment’s software application and guarantee stability and compliance to customers’ specifications.
• Work closely with other engineering groups to evaluate the interface between hardware and software and the operational and performance requirements of the overall system.
• Provide software support and assistance to customers and conduct evaluation to find solutions to customers’ modification requests for new machine.
• Review the feasibility of new machine/retrofit software specification.
• Attend project kickoff.
• Follow up on preventive actions for past Quality Issues.
• Willing to travel to customer site (if needed).
• Willing to work extra hours and support on weekends or public holiday.
• Any other ad-hoc assignments within the scope of main objectives.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Computer/Software), Engineering (Mechatronic), Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): Strong background in PLC, C++ Language.
• Hardworking and able to handle few projects under high pressure.
• Minimum 3 years experienced in semiconductor / machine automation industry.
• High sense of urgency for task assigned.
• Knowledge in developing tools to increase work efficiency would be an advantage.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies