Specialization: ENGINEERING OTHERS|
- Validating that each project is managed and monitored according to Project Management best practices.
- Manage and communicate priorities among the different project managers contributing to the commodity, taking in consideration the complexity of the task, the availability and capability of each of them.
- Efficiently communicate with multiples stakeholders, including customer, sales representative, manufacturing, SCM and the Quality team to ensure smooth implementation of the project.
- Anticipate and address potential issues with timely corrective actions.
- Ensure timely compliance and maintenance of operations tools (Concerto, WebQC) related to project management activities. (Pipelining, Commodity & Buffer mgt, task compliance, capacity management, Commodity slot booking).
- Prepare and present for monthly Manufacturing KPIs. Drive actions to reach target.
- Drive the projects Commodity and full kitting internally with all departments concerned and with end-customers.
- Plan and monitor the work progress of the Project Commodity for compliance with standards and the detailed development plan and budget, while identifying and managing risks.
- Provide strong leadership and management to the operational staff.
- Maintain records of the project details and compile / publish lessons learned and project management best practices.
- Any tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Automation Engineering or relevant from an accredited college or university; PMP® and MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in machinery/ automation industry and project management experience.
- Ability to look across a commodity of multiple projects, analyze complex data and processes, identify potential risks, draw meaningful conclusions, and make business recommendations
- Possess strong commitment to deliver quality equipment using deep knowledge of quality tools.
- Proactive and solutions-focused with the ability to deal effectively with difficult interactions and tough issues
- Global mindset, demonstrated professionalism, and customer focus
- A team player, with strong coaching and leadership skills
- Possess strong technical acumen, management, leadership and resourceful, mature, selfmotivated, analytical, independent, initiative, responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel 10% to 20% of the time.
- Station in Melaka.
Back to Job Vacancies