Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
What is the opportunity?
Looking for Financial Controller, who will be responsible for Financial Operations, Planning, Reporting and Analysis, Budget and Forecasting, Audit Compliance and Risk Management.
Your role is important role in/ to:
- To oversee and analyse financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements. Ensure accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- Prepare and review the quarterly and annual financial reports to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance with Listing Requirement of Bursa Malaysia.
- To develop and manage budgets and financial forecasts. Monitor financial performance against budgeted targets and identify areas for improvements.
- To conduct financial analysis and provide insights to support decision-making. Evaluate financial risks and opportunities and make recommendations for financial strategies and actions.
- To establish and maintain internal control systems to safeguard company assets and ensure compliance with regulations and policies. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Assist in strategic financial planning and goal setting. Collaborate with management to develop financial strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Oversee day-to-day financial operations, including accounts payable and receivable, and general ledger activities. Ensure accurate and timely recording of financial transactions.
- Coordinate with external auditors during annual audits. Ensure compliance with financial regulations, tax laws, and reporting requirements.
- Identify and mitigate financial risks through effective risk management practices. Develop and implement risk assessment and control procedures.
- Lead and supervise the finance team, including hiring, training, performance evaluation, and goal setting. Provide guidance and support to team members.
- Communicate financial information analysis, and recommendations to management, investors, and other stakeholders. Present financial reports and findings in a clear and concise manner.
To be successful in this role, You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Certified as Professional Accountant. MIA preferred.
- Ideally 10 years of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial reporting standard. Strong knowledge of financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow management and financial forecasting.
Interested candidates may apply through advertisement or email your resume to me email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Back to Job Vacancies