Specialization: ENGINEERING MECHANICAL OR AUTOMOTIVE|
- Lead for mechanical team.
- Plans, directs & oversees all aspects of mechanical activities. The activities include design, fabrication, assembly, customer service & support.
- Technical involvement in challenging project development.
- Hire, develop and coach subordinates for continues improvement and career development.
- Attend customer project meeting to provide technical support & mechanical costing to Sales.
- Assist in resolve customer complaint, production & product issue.
- Contribute in define and optimize project process flow to increase operational efficiency.
- Contribute in define and optimize quality management system to improve product quality and increase customer satisfaction.
- Active in top management monthly meeting and take up responsibility for related issue addressed in a management meeting.
- Support sales and management team by providing necessary resources as needed.
- Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in related field
- Experience in Project Management and Mechanical Design.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Back to Job Vacancies