Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
Corporate Financial Services
- Plan and conduct marketing activities for diverse range of industries / customers for hire purchase products, leasing facilities, trade finance, etc.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with existing customers, suppliers and vendors
- Conduct site visitation to customers, suppliers or vendors on regular basis
- Compile financial data and market information to perform credit assessment and analysis
- Aggressively obtain new business opportunities to achieve assigned budget / target Requirements
ICT Equipment Rental
- Conduct marketing activities for rental services on ICT equipment, test and measurement equipment and office automation
- Develop and maintain relationship with existing customers through high standard of quality service
- Compile financial data and market information to facilitate credit assessment and analysis
- Meet and service existing customers range from sole-proprietorships, local listed companies to multinationals corporations on general and life insurance needs.
- Handling insurance coverage for vehicles & equipments, properties, travelling, term assurance and other relevant insurance coverage.
- Contact potential customers and create rapport by networking or through referrals.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with existing customers through high standard of quality service.
- Regularly visit customers to collect information and follow up on documentations.
Back to Job Vacancies