Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
- Handling incoming calls and inquiries from customers with demonstration of excellent customer service skills to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Follow up and resolve customers complaints and ensure it is close to satisfaction
- Work closely with team members and leaders at all times to achieve quality results and productivity
- Ensure efficient escalation of priority request/feedback towards an effective resolution
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Proactively identify areas of service and procedural improvement and make recommendations to the team leader
- Upsell and cross-sell skills with the ability to provide alternate solutions and suggestions
- Any other duties assigned by the team leader
- SPM holder must have 2 years experience in call centre and Diploma/Degree holder must have 1 year experience in a call centre to apply for this position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia Fluently, for Mandarin Speaker, will be received additional up to RM350 (based on job order)
- Able to work Overtime.
- Required to work during hybrid shift, Public Holiday & weekends.
Back to Job Vacancies