Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
- To handle Inbound and Outbound Collection calls to collect payment on delinquent/exceed limit accounts and to work with the customer to bring the account current.
- Manage challenging calls on customers’ inquiries & complaints regarding interruption of services and payment issues.
- To work all accounts, end to end to ensure that all related accounts are worked at the customer level.
- To proactively work with other departments on customer issues to ensure SLA to customers is met.
- To ensure Service Level and Abandoned Rate targets are met consistently.
- To consistently meet schedule adherence requirements.
- To maintain Unmatched Personalized Customer Experience monitored via call quality.
- To be able to work with minimum supervision and proactively handle ad-hoc assignments.
- To ensure that all customers’ information is secure and adheres to the Data Protection Act (PDPA).
- To always adhere to the Company Business Code of Conduct.
Back to Job Vacancies