Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
We are representing our client who is one of the leading Telecommunication companies in Malaysia. Our established client is looking for a dynamic and result-oriented candidate to fill their current job opening.
- Handling incoming calls and inquiries from customers with demonstration of excellent customer service skills to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Follow up and resolve customers complaints and ensure it is close to satisfaction.
- Work closely with team members and leaders at all times to achieve quality results and productivity.
- Ensure efficient escalation of priority requests/feedback toward an effective resolution.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required.
- Proactively identify areas of service and procedural improvement and make recommendations to the team leader.
- Upsell and cross-sell skills with the ability to provide alternate solutions and suggestions.
- Any other duties assigned by the team leader.
- Must have minimum 1 year experience in call center.
- Must have minimum SPM, Diploma or a Degree in any field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia Fluently.
- Able to work Overtime.
- Must be fully vaccinated with booster
- Required to work during the hybrid shift, Public holidays & weekends online.
Back to Job Vacancies