Customer Relations UnitLocation: Bandar Sunway
|Job ID: XIS55|
Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
We are representing our client who is one of the leading Telecommunication company in Malaysia. Our established client is looking for a dynamic and result-oriented candidate to fill their current job opening.
• To handle all customer enquiries and requests promptly, accurately and professionally. Live Chat / Social Media and Email Correspondence.
• To meet service targets by achieving both service and productivity level by ensuring that all enquiries are answered within the service level.
• Able to speak and write emails well.
• Handling inbound enquires from customers with demonstration of excellent customer service skills to meet and exceed customers expectation.
• Handling issues or problem on Network breakdown
• Follow up and resolve customers complains and ensure it is close to satisfaction.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
• Proactively identify areas of service and procedural improvement and make recommendations to the team leader.
• Any other duties assigned by the team leader.
• Min qualification : SPM with 2 year relevant work experience
• FRESH GRADUATES (Diploma) (Degree) are encouraged to apply
• Candidate with or without customer service experience can apply
• Must be able to communicate and write well in ENGLISH, Bahasa Malaysia
• Ability to speak MANDARIN (special language allowance of RM350) is an added advantage but not necessary
• Must be able to work on shift basis with additional allowance
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Basic computer literacy (MS Office
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies