Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
We are representing our client who is one of the leading Telecommunication companies in Malaysia. Our established client is looking for a dynamic and result-oriented candidate to fill their current job opening.
- Drive delivery speed and act as a liaison between internal and external teams for multiple solutions and deliverables.
- Track deliverables, ensure delivery teams meet SLAs, and escalate risks/issues to the Head of Delivery Coordinators and Head of Order Fulfilment if needed.
- Maintain quality control throughout project development to meet expected standards.
- Present progress reports and propose solutions to stakeholders when necessary.
- Manage changes to achieve project objectives.
- Escalate billing issues to the Sales Ops team.
- Be accountable for the team's performance in monitoring and coordinating confirmed orders.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of end-to-end Order Delivery Management processes and work towards improving them to meet evolving goals.
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving and leadership skills
- Project planning, risk management, time management and other project management skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in service delivery function
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Background from telecommunications industry preferred.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Back to Job Vacancies