Specialization: FINANCE AUDIT OR TAXATION|
We are representing our client who is one of the leading Telecommunication companies in Malaysia. Our established client is looking for a dynamic and result-oriented candidate to fill their current job opening.
- In charge of statutory tax compliance activities for corporate taxation matters to ensure compliance whilst optimizing the group's tax position.
- In charge of tax accounting activities which include tax provision and deferred tax computations on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis.
- In charge of tax reporting activities including preparation of statutory financial statements tax disclosures and reconciliations and liaising with the external auditors.
- Assist in tax audits and manage tax appeals (whenever necessary) including liaison with tax authority.
- Assist Head of Tax on ad-hoc basis to advise tax matters such as review of agreements and involvement in projects to provide tax inputs in ensuring transactions are carried out in tax optimum manner.
- Liaison with tax consultant and business for transfer pricing purposes (whenever necessary).
- Explore tax process improvements including automation for efficiency in delivering tax outputs.
- Provide advice and assistance (including trainings) to respective departments to facilitate compliance with various tax laws.
- Bachelor's Degree specialized in accounting.
- Total Relevant Experience: 6 to 8 years.
- Experience in accounting firm and telco industry is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of taxation.
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest tax changes and developments, and the authorities’ guidelines and practices.
Back to Job Vacancies