Specialization: SALES RETAIL OR GENERAL|
Our Client is one of the leading telecommunication providers in Malaysia. They offer a wide range of mobile plans and services; heavily investing in its network infrastructure, and has built a high-speed, Fiber-Optic network that covers most of the major cities and towns in Malaysia.
What Does The Job Entail:
- Manage and complete fiber installation.
- Promote and cultivate sales of company products and services to customers.
- Actively participate in roving, setting up attractive product displays and promotional booths at high streets, approaching business premises, market and residential areas.
- Listening to what customers want and recommend the perfect product for their needs.
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
- Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports.
- Searching for new business opportunities.
Who Is The Ideal Applicant:
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Ideally candidates with prior sales background
- Those with SPM qualification and solid sales experience will be considered as well
- Must be able and willing to work outdoor
- Possess own transport
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Basic Salary: RM2500 - RM3000
- Phone Allowance: RM200/monthly
- Transport Allowance: RM500/monthly
- Fixed Allowance (CA1C & CA2C): RM600/monthly
- Commission provided for those who hit the sales target/KPI
Back to Job Vacancies