Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRONICS OR COMMUNICATION|
- Establish with customers the production testing requirements, including product transfer and engineering / qualification runs.
- Coaching and training of Test personal in various aspects of the role
- Debug and Validate test scripts to ensure accurate test results.
- Liaising with other departments and groups within the Engineering Team in various project activities
- Drive the planning and implementation of continuous improvement for productivity and yield
- Maintain Test Fixtures and systems
- Provide Test support during NPI & product builds
- Optimize test cycle time, yield improvement and resolve compatibility issues
- Liaising with third party test houses on test development activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in the Test Engineering background is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of electronics fundamentals and principles
- Experience in In Circuit Test (HP3070), PCBA, Box Build testing and High Current / Power products.
- Experience in TS16949 and ISO 13485.
- Good knowledge in electronics product and PCBA debug failure analysis.
- Working knowledge of test instruments - applications and usage
- Experience in test scripts and software – Labview, Visual Studio .NET, JTAG
- Analytical and logical thinking / approach to resolve test related issues and provide forward path.
- In-depth understanding in analyzing electrical signals during test and measurement activities
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and well-organized.
Back to Job Vacancies