Specialization: QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE|
- Supporting customer audit and compliance including product certification (UL, CSA & etc)
- Review and improve business and operational processes towards a more profitable plant and smoother day to day operation.
- Kaizen / continual Improvement programs : Initiate, coordinate and implement the various operational improvements working together with various departments
- Supporting ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 & IATF 16949 management system programs as necessary to improve effectiveness of quality and environmental systems.
- Conduct audits, writes quality manuals, procedures and instructions in accordance with ISO Standards
- Incoming and outgoing Inspection activities - perform material and product failure / defect analysis.
- Handling of customer feedback.
- Preparation of quality reports for management review.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering or in a related field
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess QMS & EMS Internal Auditing experience
- Possess good knowledge of PCBA and Box Build processes
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and IATF 16949 requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound analytical approach to problem solution
Back to Job Vacancies