Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
- Supervise warehouse operation including receiving, material kitting, shipping and inventory management.
- Ensure the compliance with the LMW requirements and liaise with MITI on the Certificate of Origin (COO) application.
- Resolve any shipping issue related with Dangerous Cargo (DG) regulations.
- Manage the receiving and ensure the transactions to be done within 24 hours and resolve any receiving discrepancy
- Ensure the material issuance timely with no production idle.
- Ensure the daily cycle count carried out according to the Category A, B & C as defined by Finance. Identify the root cause on the variance and eliminate potential root cause.
- Establish, maintain and review KPI result monthly.
- Establish, review and revise the SOP if required and ensure the team following the SOP strictly. Ensure SOPs comply with the ISO90001, ISO14001, IATF16949 and ISO13485.
- Prepare the yearly department budget and CAPEX.
- Implement department Kaizen project.
- Freight cost review and reduction through yearly RFQ.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the staff to ensure better understanding on the warehouse management and promote teamwork.
Key Skill Required
- Diploma / Degree holder
- 5+ years related work experience, preferably in manufacturing work environment
Back to Job Vacancies