Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
- To support the manufacturing operation through effective management of the material supply chain, meeting / exceeding commitments to delivery, quality and cost.
- Release and monitor status of POs issued, manage PPV and excess.
- Work closely with suppliers on supply chain issues, cost reduction, lead time improvement.
- Work closely with other department on purchasing requirements.
- FAI Management.
Key Skills Required
- Diploma/Degree holder
- Minimum 2 years’ experience for buyer with relevant material purchasing exposure ideally gained in Electronics Manufacturing Services industry for either mechanical or electronics components.
- The ability to multitask and response to a dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of MRP functionality and experience in ERP systems will be an added advantage.
- Position report to Purchasing Manager
- 5 days work week
- Company Benefit : 1 month fixed bonus (13th month salary, Out-patient medical coverage, Group Insurance (PA/hospitalization), Dental/Optical benefit, annual leave from 14 days, etc
Back to Job Vacancies