Technical Account EngineerLocation: Taipei, Taiwan
|Job ID: YXA1|
Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
Knowtecq is inviting all enthusiastic talents to join us in building up a state of the art network
and to co-create an enjoyable working environment.
We believe in developing our staffs in all necessary aspects in order to build and grow the
At Knowtecq, we not only offer a platform to build the technology, service excellency and
company together, we also offer excellent remuneration.
Position : Technical Account Engineer
▪ To lead the technical relationship with important customers, including jointly planning
activities, tracking open issues, coordinating resources, and documenting status
▪ To take the lead in resolving technical issues for customers, facilitate the
communications among multiple parties and identify necessary support resources
(including escalation handling) from customers, vendors and internal parties.
▪ Provide technical support to customers on pre/post sales activities.
▪ To coordinate and communicate with customer regularly in order to ensure customer
satisfaction and prepare quality improvement plans in order to further enhance the
overall service levels
▪ To act as a project manager for customer major projects and to ensure successful
▪ Responsible of Customer Experience and customer’s related platform documentation.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREA
▪ Analyze and evaluate customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional services.
▪ Technical liaison in providing dedicated and direct technical support for key customer
▪ Provide customer feedback regarding common problems to internal service teams and
work together to provide improvements which may include better SOP, documentation,
▪ Maintain concise and positive communications for all issues accurately to key customer
▪ Keep track of key customer accounts metrics and plan for service continuous
▪ Experience in creating project documentation (scopes of work, and project plans) and
client-facing presentations and communications;
▪ Prepare status reports regularly, and provide updates of projects to client and the
stakeholders on all project-related issues and changes
▪ Proactively monitor multiple project status and keep good relationships with customers
and internal stakeholders
▪ Prepare quality improvement plans with customers, vendors and internal parties.
▪ Handle customer provisioning, service reconfiguration, enhancement and trouble
shooting on storage, virtualization, systems, network, CDN and security platforms.
▪ May work on odd hours due to customer projects, complaints and issues
Education and Professional Certificate Level:
▪ University Degree holder on Computer Studies or Information Technology is preferred
▪ Holder of Server professional certificates like CCNA, PMP… etc. is an advantage
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies